Markland House is in a very safe area, a short walk or ride away from much of Hamilton. It’s right by the bus routes to McMaster or to downtown.
See what’s close: click the Google Map pins for details on locations and distances.
- The SoBi bicycle hub is less than two blocks away. In two minutes, you can grab a bike, cycle almost anywhere in the city, and drop off the bike at another hub.
- See all the SoBi hubs around the city.
- Markland Street has a bike lane, and is a main east-west cycling route.
- Bus service to McMaster or downtown is nearby on adjacent streets.
- The Hamilton GO Centre is a fifteen minute walk away.
- The Chedoke Radial Trail is a great place to walk and run. It has a good surface that passes through forests, golf courses, and on up to a lookout over the entire Dundas Valley.